● Bakery China is Asia Pacific's leading event serving the entire value chain for the bakery and confectionery market.
● Most of the industry bells are exhibitors, and there industrial output representing approximately 70% of the total industry.
● 90% of the TOP100 industry bells visit Bakery China.
● China is currently the world’s largest producer and consumer of bakery and is the world’s fastest-growing market. China has a strong demand of secure and advanced bakery ingredients and equipment overseas.
● The improvement of living standards and increasing emphasis on food safety pushes China’s consumers and companies overseas to secure food supplies. According to Office of National Statistics, the CAGR of China’s import food and food addictive market is 15% in recent 5 years.
● Compared with fast-growing bakery industry, China’s local bakery equipment industry is much
● lagged behind. China has a strong demand of imported bakery equipment, especially from Western European, North America, Japan and South Korea.
● China has more than 100,000 bakery and pastry stores.
● For some segment bakery market,Baked and Confectionery Products: RMB 743.178 billion revenue in 2017, 8.29% year-on-year
Baked and Confectionery Products: RMB 743.178 billion revenue in 2017, 8.29% year-on-year
Biscuit: RMB 191.955 billion revenue in 2017, 5.3% year-on-year growth
Candy & Chocolate: RMB 139.446 billion revenue in 2017, 6.22% year-on-year groth
● China’s bakery industry grows fast.
The annual growth rate of bakery and confectionery industry is about 10% in first-tier cities of China, and about 30% in the second-tier and third-tier cities. In 2017, China has produced about 35,890,000 tons of bakery and confectionery products with the sales revenue of RMB 743.2 billion.
Dear Exhibitors, Visitors and Partners,
The 23rd Bakery China (planned to be held on July 21-24, 2020) is re-scheduled to April 27-30, 2021.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by postponement. Should you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us: +86(0)10-8219 1892.